05.01.19 – Intertextile Spring 2019
New pavilions and more accessories
The Spring Edition of Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics to be held from 12 – 14 March 2019 at the National Exhibition and Convention Centre (NECC).
Following a successful year of sourcing at the two editions of Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics in 2018, the industry again looks to the fair for future trends, leading innovations and long-lasting partnerships.
With steady growth in buyer numbers seen each year at Intertextile Apparel (2018: 82,314 buyers from 104 countries & regions, a 15% increase from 2017), exhibitors can be confident in the fair’s ability to attract a wide range of quality visitors.
The fair’s timing, after Chinese New Year, will maximise opportunities from the strongest sourcing time of the Chinese apparel industry. As well as being located in the ideal place to access the China market, the fair consistently attracts a steady flow of international visitors.
Last year’s Spring Edition saw the top 10 visiting countries & regions include fashion-forward buyers from destinations such as Italy, Japan, Korea, the UK and the US. Buyer natures ranged from garment manufacturers, trading companies, designers, retailers, e-commerce stores and more – providing unparalleled opportunities across the textile supply chain.
What can be found at the product zones?
Exhibitors will fill six halls at the NECC, covering an area of 160,000 sqm. To further ease the sourcing process, the Intertextile product zones will return, with products organised into easy-to-navigate display areas. The product zones are predicted to impress with increasing sizes, with Accessories Vision already confirmed to cover more space. Visitors can meet all of their sourcing needs, conveniently grouped into product zones:
In hall 5.1
• Country & region pavilions and zones: France, Germany, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, Milano Unica
• Group pavilions: Korea Textile Centre, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI)
• All About Sustainability: eco-friendly products, technologies and services
• Digital Printing Zone: fabric printing technology and machinery with onsite demonstrations
• Functional Lab: innovative fabrics for athleisure, activewear, lingerie and sportswear
• Premium Wool Zone: the best place to source high-end wool, suitable for bespoke tailoring
• SalonEurope: a hub for high-quality fabrics from a variety of European exhibitors
• Verve for Design: exclusive prints offered by designers and studios from Asia, Europe and the US
In hall 6.2
• Accessories Vision: a comprehensive range of add-ons
In hall 7.1
• Beyond Denim: denim solutions and trends for a wide range of products, from fabrics to accessories
• Accessories Vision: hall 6.2 (includes overseas exhibitors)
• Beyond Denim: hall 7.1 (includes overseas exhibitors)
• Casual wear: hall 7.1
• Functional / sportswear: hall 8.1
• Ladieswear: halls 6.1, 6.2, 7.2, 8.1
• Lingerie: hall 6.2
• Shirting: hall 6.1
• Suiting: hall 6.1
Four concurrent fairs increase business exposure
The Spring Edition of Intertextile Shanghai Home Fabrics, Yarn Expo Spring, CHIC and PH Value will accompany IntertextileApparel for an all-round business platform, conveniently located in one of the world’s most promising consumer markets. Meanwhile, a series of seminars and panel discussions will offer expert industry insight, while the Intertextile Directions Trend Forum will prompt the Spring / Summer 2020 sourcing season.
Online pre-registration is now open for visitors worldwide. To pre-register and download a mobile e-badge prior to the fair, please click HERE